Operations Assistant - SSVF Program
Part Time - Temporary (20 hrs/wk - through 9/30/18)
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Program Director in managing and monitoring administrative and program activities.
- Maintain control and ensure accuracy of weekly, monthly, and other periodic reports as assigned.
- Creates stores, retrieves and maintains electronically prepared materials.
- Maintains and controls CVAF confidential reports.
- Answer incoming phone calls and disperses them as necessary.
- Maintains a roster of all residents on a daily and nightly basis. Maintains inventory of all supplies needed by staff and residents
- Ensures that CVAF forms are on hand for case manager and resident use.
- Mail pick-up and distribution. Initiates and maintains telecommunications.
- Maintains contact and relays urgent messages and issues to residents, case managers and/or Program Director.
- Establish and maintain a transportation and maintenance schedule for all VAF vehicles.
- Inputs resident data into program tracking system.
- Other duties as assigned
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs, especially Word and Excel.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Strong Communication Skills
- Must have valid California Drivers License
- Experience working with HMIS
- Experience with homeless population and/or working with a diverse socio/economic population.
- Clerical experience
This position is Full-time, Monday – Friday from 8:00 – 5:00
Starting wage is $14.00/hr
Open Until Filled