CVAF’s staff and volunteers work to help veterans find resources and services such as shelter, counseling, job assistance, and more. We also work to constantly find other groups and resources we can connect veterans to for help that we are not able to provide – our goal is to help veterans overcome the obstacles preventing them from integrating into our communities successfully.
Please note that we cannot provide emergency shelter services; we do maintain an online list of community resources and phone numbers for programs we are aware of that do provide these kinds of services.
These are some of the services CVAF provides:
- Health Care Assessment
- Wellness Education
- Referrals for Psychological Assessment
- Veterans Benefits Counseling
- Vocational Assessment and Training
- Sobriety Maintenance through AA, NA, CA and individual and group counseling
- Referrals for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Job Service, referrals and placement
- Psychosocial Assessment
- Case Management
- Housing Assistance upon completing program
- Life SkillsComputer Classes
- Time Management
- AODA Classes
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness Training
- Family Issues
Am I Eligible For Help From CVAF?
Contact our staff at the Resource and Referral Center for a comprehensive overview of eligibility requirements. They can be reached at: (661) 829-5908.